Okay, so I WISH I had a video camera on my head to catch moments like these. I was getting ready in the morning & had the pool door open so Gracie & Shelby could go outside. Gracie says "mommy, the spaceship is going to take off! You wanna see it? COME ON! You're gonna miss it! COME ON! The spaceship is coming!" So I go outside as I'm putting on makeup because I'm in a hurry but want to check things out, don't wanna miss the shuttle! So I play along "WOW! There it is! I see it, do you see it? Where's it going?" "TO the park!" she says, "come on, let's go see it in the front, we're gonna miss it!" Then,...."WAIT! I need lips!"
No joke, hault for lip gloss. In the midst of ALL the panic & seeing her pretend space shuttle, Gracie breaks for lip gloss? She walks over, grabs my gloss and patiently, carefully, like she's got all the time in the world, to put her lips on!
"There," she says, "all better, LET's GO see it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute.
ps- i told Kim to check your blog to see your amazing Wall E cake, so you better post some pics soon! ;)
Post a Comment