Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday #3! Sweet Celebrations!

The morning of her birthday 4-20-09 ~ Barely awake!

I'm not Gracie and I'm so thankful & overjoyed with all the fun we've had celebrating her being 3 with such sweet friends & family. She had an awesome time! I feel so blessed with all the friends He's placed in her life & mine. :)
On her actual birthday we had a tea party celebration with her friends in our playgroup. This turned out to be fantastic...the girls looked so sweet in their dresses sitting around the table, holding their tea cups, pouring (spilling) their water & eating their little treats. They are all so precious.
All dressed up & ready for a tea party!

Waiting for friends to arrive


Ella, Gracie & Claire - sweet girls






Monkey

Of course had to bring Wall E into the party





Then the Wall E party! Wow!
Here's Wall E with his plant & trash he makes (Rice Krispies w/chocolate chips) It was so fun, everyone was asking "may I have some more trash please!"


She wasn't excited about him or anything. (If you see Wall E's head is tilting backwards, it was so windy at the lake, the wind was blowing him back, WHOA WALL E!)

Gracie & Ella catching up - they are so cute together now, Ella used to try & boss Gracie & Gracie would throw herself on the floor, now they whisper to each other & giggle, it's so sweet

"I'm frwee!"





1 comment:

Leslie Lauren said...

That was SO MUCH FUN!! Thank you so much for inviting us!! You are one amazing hostess ;)