Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Tea Party - Jan 9

This tea party was from the play group moms in our play group at an English Tea House. Had fresh tea, little pastries, tea sandwiches & soup. It was so fun & perfect for the cold day we had.

First game everyone had to draw a picture of a baby on top of their heads on a paper plate.

Meaghan & Barbara

I had to choose a winning baby that I thought looked most like Zachary! I loved them all, they were so "unique" but I loved that this baby had fingers & toes, a smiley face & hair.

The cake was delish.

They were all so sweet, got some really cute things for him. Tonie in the background.

Meaghan, Barbara, Me, Pam, Stephanie, Kim, Lisa, Christina & Lisa

Christina, Lisa, Meaghan, Barbara & myself

Back at the house, Todd was watching Gracie & Sophia so her mom, who organized the shower could be there! They had lots of fun.

No comments: