Sunday, August 30, 2009

15 weeks


Aaaahhh pancakes, and puppy pancakes at that, look at this sweet face! Mama is feeling good lately to do fun things like this!

Aug 29, 2009 - 14 weeks - I got this shirt at Old Navy today, it's supposed to be pajamas but I say it's too cute to just wear to bed, hoping I can stay in these Calvin's a little longer with the Bella Band!
I feel little flutters once in a while, especially if I'm very still lying down. When I was at Old Navy & saw the little girl section, nothing really spoke to me except for things for Gracie. As I glanced at the boy section I got chills & my eyes started watering, what does that say? My mother instinct is saying boy? I saw THE CUTEST long sleeve shirt that looked just like Todd's style. With some Vans, oh man, he'd be so cute.

But if I have a girl like this little stinker, which she was being a stinker here at this moment, we are set with girl clothes & toys for sure. Either way, we are happy & feel so blessed, what a gift!

Finally, she looks at the camera, only because we said - oh look! Wall E is on top of daddy's head! :) Gotcha!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute! Cute mama and cute green shirt and cute puppy pancakes! What a good mama you are! ;)