
I took Gracie to a new story time. After the story the kids sat down at a table, each child had their own brush, paint set & white paper. One girl had created polka dots with her fingers in pretty pastel colors. Her friend Sarah made funky Japanese looking art. All the kids were doing a great job, while I look over at my daughter, she has mixed every single color together to make a brownish black color and had created a big blob on her paper, her interpretation of her art was exactly what it looked like..."Look, mommy!" she exclaimed "I made poopie!" Nice, what a proud moment. All the moms snickered and then peaked to see her lovely artwork, they couldn't agree more. I have to say she was given great inspiration for this piece of art. She had poop on the brain between her poop, Shelby's poop and her little friend came over the day before & had smeared his poop into our carpet with one of her toys, she witnessed it first hand. Luckily she didn't take part but she did create a masterpiece from her experience. Here is her pretty art work, "Eau De Toilette El Poopie" :)
2 comments:
It's okay. You can say it. The "little friend" was my child!! (Just make sure you tell people I did my best to make up for it.) Sheesh, that kid... I have TRIED to tell people how bad it is, but I think they roll their eyes like, 'c'mon lady, you're still not used to kids- this is your third...' But it is exceptionally bad, this poop problem.
Anyway, this is hilarious, what Gracie did. I'm sure if Jack were at the library he would've praised her work over Monet's. A girl after his own heart.
Noah loves to mix all the colors into brown. I'm all, "lets make something with purple or blue" and then he rubs them all together into a big brown mess. Ug.
Post a Comment