I am fortunate to get homemade cards since Todd's a graphic designer. Here is the one I got today, so cute. I took this photo of Gracie yesterday on our way to have lunch with my parents & my grandma (who also wears pink lipstick with her beautiful blue eyes) at Bahama Breeze...so yummy!

Thursday on our way to Bahama Breeze, more photos to come
Silly mommy...silly Gracie...
This morning kicked off to a great start. I noticed it's overcast and breezy out, due to the hurricanes swirling about, so we went outside and it's cool, almost fall like. Picking up orange leaves. Wow, what a gift, it's my favorite. Thank you, God!
Todd wanted to buy me some jeans for my birthday so we went to Macy's and got the cutest pair of Calvin Kleins, whoo hoo! I tried on at least 30 pair, I am NOT over exagerating. Poor sales lady!
So then off to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch of all places so we could eat & play, had lots of fun, got lots of tickets for prizes! Gracie was so cute.
My knees killed me because we went up into the tunnels and crawled around endlessly. I was lying on my stomach up there just waiting to come down, ouch. Next time, knee pads.
Squirmy wormy wouldn't sit still for the etcha sketch machine so this is what we got!

2nd try...even better!

Then we headed over next door to a miniature golf place that has alligators you can feed. So we fed the gators & went home. (will insert pics later)
For dinner, Todd wanted to make me dinner, which was a nice gesture but I was starving and he still needed to go to the store to buy whatever he wanted to make, so I was like, um...Mexican & Margaritas?! My kinda night, chips, salsa & a good margarita. Then 2 margaritas, he ordered me another one without my knowledge and so I felt obligated to drink it. Thing is, it doesn't taste like there's alcohol in them, these Mexicans are sneaky, they're on a mission. Every time we go, Todd asks what's in them & every time we get a different recipe. hmmm?! I haven't had that much to drink in a very long time and haven't felt right all night! Whewww. (twang insert)...Nothin' like bein' tipsy around your 2 year old daughter, kind trailer park trash-like. :) It would be more trailer trash if I'd been on a mission to get trashed, made them at home & drank out of a pitcher! haha Imagine that!
We got home and heard Shelby barking really profusely and there was the MEGATRON, GINORMOUS, bear outside and it was clawing it's way into our pool screen. Luckily our Super Dog Shelby scared him away and ran back into the woods. A little nerve wracking to say the least. So Todd has a little project, to fix the screen. Poor guy, like he doesn't have enough to do!
Coldstone has THE best cakes & great ice cream. My latest craze is dark chocolate ice cream with raspberries & a brownie, now make that into an ice cream cake and you have one amazing dessert!! Todd & Gracie put all 32 candles on it, nice. And sang "happy birthday old fart mama bla bla bla" That's a good husband for ya!
(Pictures soon to come!)
4 comments:
Yaaaaaay!!! Happy Birthday Jaime girl!!
That sounds like one fantastic birthday ;) I so wish I could have seen you crawling in the tunnels at Chuck E Cheese!!! What a riot :)
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday (old fart) JUST KIDDING :) :) :) I'll be there soon enough (and for the record, I'll always be 22).
Now I know what you did! Sounds like a perfect family birthday! So glad you had a great time!
Ps- CUTE card you got from Todd and Gracie!!
You and Todd are so funny!!! What a great story. I think my # will be 22. I felt so great at that age... that's the year Tony and I got married. I was thin (ish), I was out of the house, I was done with school... and I was a newlywed! Good times!
Post a Comment