Saturday, May 24, 2008

Joy of a 2 year old!

Before Gracie starts pronouncing words correctly I thought I'd write some down that are just so cute to me. (this is mostly for grandparents appreciation I'm sure!) She has a huge vocabulary & a voice to be heard! This age is hilarious. Everywhere she goes in the house she leaves her presence behind because it looks like a tornado went through. She's SO sweet, & learning so much, she's counting & saying ABC's, knows her colors & shapes. She can push her legs on the scooter around the court now, and when she sings little songs it really melts my heart. Right now she sings Wonder Pets theme, Ho Hosanah, baa baa black sheep, Holy Holy
She really likes to throw her diapers & popcicle sticks in the trash! After it rained yesterday she not only enjoyed jumping in the puddles outside, but bending over & dipping the top of her head in them, that's the joy of a 2 year old! :)

see see or racie ~ Gracie!
yyips ~ lips
Sasses ~ glasses
Up Me! ~ excuse me
O-ness ~ Goodness
Sippy ~ for a drink
dot dog ~ hot dog
sivvy ~ fishy
eeweben ~ eleven
welve ~ twelve
teen ~ thirteen
flutterfly ~ butterfly
lululujah ~ Hallelujah
cooter - scooter
help you ~ when she wants help
rub you ~ when she wants her back rubbed
I rub you ~ I love you
yord ~ Lord
team ~ icecream
paacicle ~ popcicle
wowo Pet ~ wonder pets
tool ~ cool
Hody ~ Holy
Mickey House ~ Mickey Mouse Club House
ayyigator ~ alligator
frash ~ trash

Phrases:
"oh, wow...nice!"
"pretty"
"cute!"
"I don't want it!"
"nope"
"AAWesome!"
"Shelby hush!"
"I Sewrious!"
"Sassy"
"TA DA!"
"Bye...see you soon!"
"whoa!"
"hi! Hey! Hi!"
"HAA DONKNOW!" - I don't know
"Ha it is!" ~ There it is!
"YEAH!"
"FUN? FUN!?"
"see it, see it!"
"I got it!"
"What's daddy doing?"
"I farted!"
"yeah I did it!"
"good job, yeah!"
"I see you...boo!"
"I swimming"
"I fwoating!"
"PLEEASE!"

The most recent word I captured on video...WOODPECKER! Can you make it out? :) We were up & outside at 6am listening to her first woodpecker.

No comments: