Okay, these photos are ones that the grandparents will appreciate, seeing Gracie all dressed up in her Christmas dress. (We'll miss you Grandma K. K. and Grandpa Bear!)
She is so cute Jaime :) I love how you doll her up~ it makes me want a girl so bad!!!
When Mark and I went shopping for Abi's baby gift we walked through a bunch of girl clothes and he said, "This is why we can NEVER have a girl," because I kept oohing and aahing at all the girly stuff. :) Gracie is beautiful!!!
1 comment:
She is so cute Jaime :) I love how you doll her up~ it makes me want a girl so bad!!!
When Mark and I went shopping for Abi's baby gift we walked through a bunch of girl clothes and he said, "This is why we can NEVER have a girl," because I kept oohing and aahing at all the girly stuff. :) Gracie is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment