Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Decor...Field Girls Style!


Gracie hanging her 1st ornament!


Gracie in full concentration takes trimming the tree seriously.


We made Christmas cookies & decorated the tree. For the grandparents reading, you'll be proud to know she was learning her colors while stringing on the lights. She said "pink" & "boo" :)


Oooohh! Nummy Num!


Gracie likes to feel the fuzzy stockings.


Gracie's Sparkley Red toes! Oh the joy of having a girl!


Gracie girl & Mommy


This is our tree, yes there is a feather boa on our tree...I just heard of a red neck tree so I guess I can have a fru fru tree?! Tonight we were being silly & decided to all wear the boa.


Miss Gracie!


Me


Shelby looking rather sophisticated & fru fru in the boa!

5 comments:

Dana said...

a feather boa on a tree.....too funny! I had a friend in West Palm who used to top her Christmas tree with a cowboy hat every year, and instead of garland, she put a lasoo around it.

I wonder if I could put a saddle on top of mine.....???

That might make for an interesting conversation topic when we have visitors.......

=)

Cute pics!

Jaime said...

I know what you could do, put one of those horse heads with a stick that kids ride on top of the tree!! You'd have a horse head for your tree topper!

Katie said...

OH my goodness- you are hilarious. Love that you're keeping up with your blog, yay! Love Shelby in the last one- too funny.

Brittany said...

I am loving the pampered pooch and the posts! Keep 'em coming!

Leslie Lauren said...

Last night was wonderful Jaime!! Thanks so much for opening up your house to us girls :)

And I'm serious about the Copper Rocket show -- I saw we get our boas on and rock it out! :)