Too cool with her cute tattoo! Watching the band perform. Coloring with the only other kid in the place Damian Sitting on the bar drinking a Shirley Temple & eating LOTS of cherries! There are no words...this is Gracie.
ps- I LOVED Shirley Temple (the actress and the drink!) I wanted to BE HER when I was little, and was not much older than Gracie when they introduced the drink to me... love them. STILL like a good shirley temple now and then. :)
3 comments:
CUUUUUTE! Her tights! I love her tights!!!
You always do such an amazing job of dressing her (and doing her hair!) ;) Love it!!
I missed this somehow when I was on last time... this outfit is the CUTEST. I bet everyone had a fit over her! How fun.
ps- I LOVED Shirley Temple (the actress and the drink!) I wanted to BE HER when I was little, and was not much older than Gracie when they introduced the drink to me... love them. STILL like a good shirley temple now and then. :)
Post a Comment