Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dod Is So Dood!

I love love love the sweet sound of Gracie or any child sing. It is the sweetest, so unexplainable. And what's even cuter is how she mispronounces the words at this age. She's been singing God Is So Good for a while, then she'll get on a roll and really get loud and I want so badly to get her on video, "DOD IS SO DOOD!" But it won't happen because if ever I let her know I've heard her she says, "I not singing mommy!" And that's end of discussion. But it's her favorite, she also loves Jesus loves Me, her ABC's, and this other cute one from Veggie Tales, "Don't you know that God loves you" which is probably her 2nd favorite. And tonight during prayers she was lying on her back, folded her hands and put them above her chin and just smiled. Then later said "Love you, Jesus."