Monday, December 22, 2008

Sophistimicated?!


So no, these aren't RX glasses. Don't think I'm insane yet! For those of you who wear glasses & are wishing them away, you'll think I'm nuts but I've always thought glasses (well cute ones anyway) would be so fun to wear. Thankfully I still have 20/20 vision but I found a "reason" to get these (in the $1 bin at Target!) They only have 1.0 magnification and I use them at the end of my lash extensions to make sure I didn't miss a lash!

Gracie saw me in them for the first time today and had so much fun putting them on & off of me, she thought they were so cool. So I took a photo & sent it to Todd at work & what I wrote on the subject made it to the trash! Naughty naughty! I asked him in so many words if he needed to hire a secretary! Anyway, I'm just a big dork & this is for fun and one day when I don't have 20/20 vision I'll get to wear sparkley rhinestone ones! For now I'll just wear them during my lash services.

No comments: