I see you, mommy! Nose, nose, nose! NO!!...Daddy! I don't want to. Excuse me? Yes? Isn't she lovely? Steps, mommy! Old St. Augustine - wearing her favorite dress :)
Jaime, she is so cute! It was so great getting to wrap my arms around your neck:) Gracie is the sweetest thing, even more beautiful in person - her mommy too. I love the picture of her sleeping.
So, what did you think of Old St Augustine? Cool, isn't it?
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Believe it or not I've lived in Florida since I was 5 and I've never been to St. Augustine!
These last two are so precious!!
I love the family ones, too- did Kim take those? She did a beautiful job! Love them.
Jaime, she is so cute! It was so great getting to wrap my arms around your neck:) Gracie is the sweetest thing, even more beautiful in person - her mommy too. I love the picture of her sleeping.
So, what did you think of Old St Augustine? Cool, isn't it?
Post a Comment