I have always loved the name Zachary, it's my favorite boy name, until I found out I was having a boy & then thought Grayson would be a good name, but it's too close to Gracie. I feel like when I look at baby names I'm wasting my time, this little voice saying, you've already got the name! I've been praying about his name and know God speaks to us through our husbands and Todd says last night, "I really like Zachary, it just makes sense & sounds good when I say it." And it does make sense, it's the one name I've always loved & now my husband says it's the one name he really likes! So I think his name will be Zachary! And to think he has a name just makes it more complete & I get so choked up. I was looking at Gracie's ultra sound pictures of her in my tummy and am just amazed. Wow. God is amazing with how he creates each one of us, the personalities & their characters. You just don't know what you're gonna get but each one is so special. I can't wait to see what this little boy is going to be like!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
20.5 weeks
This boy wants MEAT! He's already a meat head like his dad. I am hungry ALL the time & what I normally eat just doesn't satisfy, like my delicious pb&j's...they just haven't been doing it! And his dad is not so crazy about pb&j's. I had a headache & felt really out of sorts for 2 days, I had been craving a cheeseburger. So at 8:30pm I was hungry so I grabbed Gracie & we went to Wendy's, the closest place for a burger. It wasn't that great & it didn't do it, all night I felt empty, the next day still was headachy & felt off. For lunch we went to Burger King, I ate 2 Whopper Jr.'s, oh my! I felt better, but Todd says, "you need to go to Five Guys!" Never been but hear it's the place for a good burger. So we headed there for dinner! Delish, I know it was coincidence but he was kicking me like crazy halfway through saying, "Way to go mom, finally, that's a real burger!" :)

I have always loved the name Zachary, it's my favorite boy name, until I found out I was having a boy & then thought Grayson would be a good name, but it's too close to Gracie. I feel like when I look at baby names I'm wasting my time, this little voice saying, you've already got the name! I've been praying about his name and know God speaks to us through our husbands and Todd says last night, "I really like Zachary, it just makes sense & sounds good when I say it." And it does make sense, it's the one name I've always loved & now my husband says it's the one name he really likes! So I think his name will be Zachary! And to think he has a name just makes it more complete & I get so choked up. I was looking at Gracie's ultra sound pictures of her in my tummy and am just amazed. Wow. God is amazing with how he creates each one of us, the personalities & their characters. You just don't know what you're gonna get but each one is so special. I can't wait to see what this little boy is going to be like!
I have always loved the name Zachary, it's my favorite boy name, until I found out I was having a boy & then thought Grayson would be a good name, but it's too close to Gracie. I feel like when I look at baby names I'm wasting my time, this little voice saying, you've already got the name! I've been praying about his name and know God speaks to us through our husbands and Todd says last night, "I really like Zachary, it just makes sense & sounds good when I say it." And it does make sense, it's the one name I've always loved & now my husband says it's the one name he really likes! So I think his name will be Zachary! And to think he has a name just makes it more complete & I get so choked up. I was looking at Gracie's ultra sound pictures of her in my tummy and am just amazed. Wow. God is amazing with how he creates each one of us, the personalities & their characters. You just don't know what you're gonna get but each one is so special. I can't wait to see what this little boy is going to be like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww...Jaimers...you are sooo beautiful! You aren't even that big! Tell Todd in advance that if he ever asks you if you ate his wife..I'll deck him. Love you!
You look great!! Cute dress!!!
Post a Comment