Tonight we went outside to see the full moon since Gracie is crazy about nature & talks about the moon & the sun all the time. She went on about the X she saw (which was way brighter in person than the photo) I asked her who made the moon. I said God did. Then after a while of thinking she says "God made the X!"
Saturday, January 10, 2009
God made the X
Tonight we went outside to see the full moon since Gracie is crazy about nature & talks about the moon & the sun all the time. She went on about the X she saw (which was way brighter in person than the photo) I asked her who made the moon. I said God did. Then after a while of thinking she says "God made the X!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is SO weird because Madalyn saw this same diagnoal cross glow from the moon the other night- I wonder if this is the same night- and said it was a cross because the moon know God made him and loved God. (Theology's a little off, but sweet, nonetheless.) :)
So cute.
You know, maybe that's not so off, poetically speaking, lol! I just showed this to Shaun- I said remember when madalyn... look at this, Gracie said almost the same thing! Little children have the purest, quickest faith, don't they?
Post a Comment