If they made this in my size I would totally wear it!
Lounging...Funny thing, she put these chairs together & did this on her own.
She still loves to play in the kitchen sink.
Silly face...
Loves makeup!
and Shelby & Monkey
One morning at 7am, was randomly inspired to stick her chef hat on & go sliding!
Loves to read...
Another silly trick, taking out the sink & getting inside. No bubbles in this one!
Gracie & Jack ~ they have a few things in common, one is being nudy!
Are those the cutest tooshies, or is that wrong? :)
I heart this dress!
And I double heart these legs! I love to squish & bite them! So cute.
First paint job! Not bad!
My sweet princess
Second paint job in action! Jen, I know you're freaking out at this! Did she drop the bottle? Is she gonna get it on the sofa? The carpet?
See? She's showing you what a perfect, clean job she's done! And take a look at those toes, poor baby, this was during the summer, I can't keep shoes on the girl & she scuffed them up a few times pretty bad. But she's got pretty toenails!
Jen, are you sitting down, girl? Take a valume. This is how the Field house rolls, the messier the better, I admit sometimes I'm a little too relaxed but just take a look at the play by play...:)
LOL
aaah yaaa...spaghetti & pudding ~ mama rocks!
One happy (messy) girl! (see Jen, try it!) hehe
1 comment:
She is such a ham! I'm gonna start telling Jack he's "pulling a Gracie" next time he has a moment of physical comedy. The food on the table made me shiver- the thought of having to clean it, LOL! I loved the chairs and the sink and all that. Send me the pics of her and jack when you get a sec! Too cute, those behinds!
Post a Comment