Monday, June 16, 2008

Dinosaur Toes & New Freckle Friends


Since we paint toes, Gracie must have decided the dinosaur needed its toes painted red and that was it. I asked her, "are you painting the dinosaurs toes?" She said "YES!" And then said "ALL DONE!"

The other night Gracie's in the bath and we're playing & having lots of fun, then all of a sudden she's looking at something on her right arm in dismay, trying to pick it off saying "eeew, yucky! Mommy OFF OFF!" Over and over & her little hand is wiping it off faster & faster. So I look to see what she's so upset about and it's her first freckle! :) I starting laughing, who would have thought? I said, "oh this doesn't come off, it's a freckle, do you know what that means? You got kissed by an angel!" I looked down and she has one more on the right side of her hip...two little freckle friends, how cute.

No comments: