In the midst of all the celebrating, I felt it necessary to stop and remember one of Todd's best friends since 3rd grade, Greg Williams, who passed away 3 years today. This is what blogs are all about, reflecting and remembering, not remembering the death but the life lived.
I am thankful for the time I got to know Greg, he stayed with Todd and I for 3 months after moving to Florida in our first year of marriage, which was pretty brave of him! Greg actually helped Todd and I through our "first real married fight." :) I always remember his kind words and voice, very mellow and always looked so cool with his dreads. He had such a sweet & giving heart and his smile lit up a room. I learned about seasonings for cooking, music, good sushi and he taught me how to salsa dance.
He is greatly missed by so many countless others. My memory is just a small fragment, but for the small amount of time I knew him, he was wonderful and fun, and he made my husband so happy.
We love you & miss you, Greg.
No comments:
Post a Comment